Multidisciplinary industrial branding
- Branding & Identity
- Digital - Web
TECCAM is a company with innovative DNA. It´s specialized in polystyrene models manufacture for different industrial sectors. Volkswagen, Audi or Gestamp, are among its clients. Within its strategic plan, TECCAM considers essential to develop a brand identity that communicates its competitive advantages and its value proposition. This branding project scope, covers from the phases of analysis and research, to the final execution, including the production supervision of each communication system element.
Initial global focus
The project is tackled with a holistic vision, taking into account all the aspects involved, and using Design Thinking methodology. With this approach, the first analytical phase is essential, since it allows us to:
- Define the needs and objectives with precision.
- Propose better visual, technical and functional proposals.
- Carry out works evaluations based on well-founded objective criteria.
The two main processes at analytical level were the following:
- Benchmarking analysis, qualitatively studying the sector communication at an international level.
- Naming consultancy, evaluating the suitability of using the TECCAM denomination proposed by the client, both at communication level and regard to the registration possibilities as national and community trademark.
BRAND, IDENTITY & CONTENTS
At visual level, stands out a very pragmatic symbol, with a strong identity, descriptive character and easily recognizable within the sector, which acts as the identity system main element; exterior image of the pavilion, interior decoration and signage, workwear, website, brochures, corporate stationery, as well as other communication material. A complete brand content development is also carried out, with texts, images and videos that help to build a coherent and well positioned message, in line with the goals set.
We designed a website as a main communication tool, on which we can highlight the following aspects:
- Multilingual website with an ad hoc content manager, developed under Laravel open source framework.
- High-fidelity working prototypes development, both at visual and interaction level, which allows realistic assessments of the user experience.
- Devices adaptation not only through conventional responsive design techniques -at the level of layout and visualization-, but also with 'responsive communication', adapting the content and functionalities to the way in which users interact with each type of device.
- Information architecture design and semantic marking at HTML level following the latest HTML5 standards.
- CSS architecture based on ITCSS and written with PostCSS.
- Contents creation; video, images and texts, optimized for a correct SEO positioning.
- We carried out cross browser testing and a web optimization audit with tools such as Lighthouse to obtain data of performance, PWA, accessibility and SEO.