Geuria, turnkey retail design and identity
- Branding & Identity
- Digital - Web
- Industrial design
GEURIA MERKATUA borns with a promise, everyday, local products, a claim that reflects the innovative spirit of this new grocery store that offers a range of products defined by 3 clear communication ideas for the consumer: local, natural and with an affordable price products.
Research and brand strategy
In Brand Creatiers we have developed a turnkey branding and design project, from the initial diagnosis phase to the post-launch, creating a unique brand and a strong business model identity, and where all aspects that affect this kind of project, have been taken into account:
- Initial diagnosis of the market and competition.
- Search for suitable locations.
Brand consultancy, and visual and verbal identity
- State of the art reporting.
- Logo design.
- Trademark registration as intellectual property.
- Graphic and verbal universe design.
Creative and executive project
- Creative project development, covering both aesthetic and operational aspects; space distribution, traffic circuit planogram, product organization strategy, design and/or selection of commercial equipment.
- Fully interior design.
- Ad hoc furniture design.
- Local regulations integration.
- Plans implementation.
- Project management and supervision during construction.
- Technical report by Garmendia Arquitectos.
- Post launch tracking.
- Website design and development.
- Planning and execution of different marketing and advertising actions.
As ideas to highlight we would like to mention the six wood tree sculptures, that evoking the symbol of the brand, create a unique atmosphere that reinforces the brand values.
On a more practical level, we create the “green labels”, which facilitate the choice for consumers by identifying products without preservatives or additives, without having to look for information on the packaging.